Consult the MediaWiki User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
2022-02-22: Officer Election
Thanks to the exiting officers Matteo Morini & Jim Anderson! The new assignments are ED/President: Glen Ropella, Vice President: Gary An, Treasurer: Ted Carmichael, Secretary: Roger Burkhart.
2022-01-25: Director Election
Thanks to the exiting directors Asim Zia, Jim Anderson, Pietro Terna, Ivan Garibay, Steve Railsback, and Mirsad Hadzikadic! The new board comprises: Gary An, Roger Burkhart, Ted Carmichael, Marcus Daniels, Matteo Morini, and Glen Ropella.
Swarm Software for Agent-based Modeling
- The main Swarm page for the Swarm software framework, documentation, and applications
- New release of Objective-C for Windows produces Windows-native executables! See Using Swarm on Windows with MinGW
Agent- and Individual-based Modeling Resources
Resources for agent-based modeling. This area of the wiki is for information on agent-based modeling in general. This area is no longer maintained and we refer interested people to more up-to-date sites such as www.OpenABM.org
There is still information on:
- Agent-based modeling community resources
- Software (information on alternative platforms; learning materials; template models; integrated development environments)
- "How and why to do agent-based modeling": techniques and theory
- Resources specific to different scientific domains
Swarm Development Group
- Swarm Development Group (SDG)
- Who can contribute to this wiki? How do you use it? How can you register to edit or add pages? See the FAQ about this wiki
- Objectives and organization of this wiki: what can you find on this wiki, and what is appropriate to add to it, where?
- For general wiki help, see: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Help
- For help editing the wiki, start with: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Editing
- To experiment with editing the wiki without worrying about messing up articles, try the Wiki sandbox
- SwarmWiki:Help Help page for wiki administrators.