Swarm:Documentation main page
Revision as of 20:15, 20 June 2016 by SRogers (Created page with "= Swarm Documentation Main Page = == Official Documentation Set for Swarm 2.2 == This book (on-line or downloadable) includes the following sections: * A Brief Introduction...")
Swarm Documentation Main Page
Official Documentation Set for Swarm 2.2
This book (on-line or downloadable) includes the following sections:
- A Brief Introduction to Swarm (not updated from previous versions)
- Getting Started with Swarm (there is little here because up-to-date information is now maintained here on the Swarm wiki)
- Reference Guide to Swarm 2.2, which is the Objective-C Swarm bible. It includes:
- Swarm Changes and Compatibility: porting notes to assist in upgrading applications from previous versions to Swarm 2.1. No porting notes are available for Swarm 2.2 because there are few differences from 2.1.
- Descriptions of all the classes, methods, and protocols in all the Swarm libraries. This is where you look to see what is in Swarm, and how to use it.
- Indexes to the protocols and methods. *
The Documentation Set is available:
- in a rough-and-ready PDF